Happy Tuesday to you! Today we wanted to share 5 great 'teeth happy' foods you should try to eat right now! These foods are both great for your teeth and your overall health;
- Crunchy foods - apples, celery and carrots help to clean your teeth as you eat them.
- Tea - both green and black tea will help to slow the growth of bacteria in your mouth.
- Strawberries - with the high level of vitamin C they contain, they help to keep your gums healthy and happy.
- Cheese and yogurt - reduce the levels of acid in your mouth to help fight tooth decay.
- Milk - drinking milk following a sugary delight helps reduce the levels of acid in you mouth.
For more great 'teeth happy' foods to try - check out the article "Best and Worst Foods for Your Teeth" on www.Health.com.